Schwoegler’s Puts the “Fun” in Fundraisers
Raise money for persons in financial need, your school, sports, charity, church or other organizations. Whether your fundraising goals are large or small, we can help you reach them. Schwoegler’s Park Towne Lanes has had experience hosting a variety of fundraisers and can customize one to fit your requirements.
The Best Reasons to Host a Bowling Fundraiser at Schwoegler’s
- Bowling fundraisers mix fun & fundraising into one action-packed event in which almost everyone can participate.
- Bowling fundraisers are easy to run.
- Bowling fundraisers are virtually unaffected by weather. Rain, snow or shine your event goes on.
- Bowling fundraisers are service oriented. This means no leftover products and no deliveries.
- Bowling fundraisers do not require a lot of overhead.
- Bowling fundraisers are easily customizable. We offer a variety of bowling and food options; from bare bones bowling to full packages that include food, beverages, and bowling prizes.
Productive Bowling Fundraisers at Schwoegler’s
Charity Bowling Party: This is our most popular type of fundraising event. Participants are charged a flat fee to attend your party and a percentage of the each fee collected is donated to your organization. A great way to earn $500-$1,000 in just 3 hours! Add a silent auction and 50/50 drawings to raise even more funds.
Bowl-A-Thon: Bowlers collect straight donations or pledges for pins knocked down. Your group will receive a special per-game price from Schwoegler’s to increase your dollars collected.
Corporate Lane Sale: Your group sells lanes packages to area companies for a predetermined price. Packages usually include bowling, shoe rental and some food. Your organization pays for the food and bowling with the remainder of the corporate lanes sales money going to your group.
Need Help? Need Ideas?
Rob Bloxham, Schwoegler’s Park Towne Lanes fundraising coordinator, will be glad to organize a fundraiser for your group.
Rob can be reached at:
Schwoegler’s (608) 833-7272
Cell Phone: (608) 228-6930
Email: [email protected]